Blood Sugar Reduction… why?
Reducing blood sugar levels has several benefits for people as they age, try to build muscle, or suffer from certain metabolic diseases.
- Better health outcomes: Maintaining normal blood sugar levels can reduce the risk of long-term health complications such as heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, nerve damage, and blindness.
- Improved insulin sensitivity: Lower blood sugar levels can increase insulin sensitivity, making it easier for the body to use insulin to regulate glucose levels.
- Reduced risk of muscle loss: High blood sugar levels can cause damage to muscle tissue, leading to muscle loss. By reducing blood sugar levels, the risk of muscle loss is reduced.
- Improved glycemic control: For people with diabetes, maintaining normal blood sugar levels is essential for managing the disease and reducing the risk of complications.
- Better energy levels: Normal blood sugar levels help to maintain steady energy levels, reducing the risk of energy crashes and improving overall well-being.
- Improved athletic performance: Stable blood sugar levels can improve athletic performance by providing a steady supply of energy to the muscles during exercise.